- You are a new small-business owner focused on selling healthy pet food/products in a small town. You are struggling to bring in new customers and develop a name for your store. Address the following in 525 to 700 words:
- Identify several key business strategies that the business should consider.
- Compare the business strategies you selected and determine which would be the most useful for your current situation.
- Select examples of business strategies that could be utilized to bring in customers and develop a plan for improving the reputation of the business that will bring customers back.
- Determine the metrics that you will use to evaluate your selected business strategy for effectiveness.
- Submit your scenario.