To begin your Case Analysis, examine the attached file named CASE AM 1
Your paper should contain at a minimum:
PART 1 – Definition of the situation: minimum of one page, single-spaced, Verdana 12 point font.
Definition of the situation should be a thorough description of the organization and the present situation with detailed personal opinions and views.
PART 2 – Analysis of the Situation: minimum of two pages, single-spaced, Verdana 12 point font.
Analysis of the situation should be a detailed analysis of the management process, organization, contributing factors, and other variables.
It should include the detailed application of course learning objectives. The course learning outcomes are:
1. The student will: Assess application of the management process (planning, organizing, leading, controlling).
2. The student will: Select between alternative strategies to strengthen the organization’s competitive advantage.
3. The student will: Evaluate methods to motivate followers to achieve organizational goals. Evaluation
4. The student will: Differentiate between management practices within a domestic context and within a global context. Evaluation
5. The student will: Contrast the outcomes of managerial strategies that employ social responsibility and ethics versus strategies that do not.
When composing your case analysis consider the following concepts that you have studied in this course;
Management Skills, The Management Process, Management Ethics, Social Responsibility, Workforce Diversity, National Cultures, Managing in the Global Environment, Managerial Decision Making, Group Decision Making, The Planning Process, Functional Level, Business Level, and Corporate-Level Strategies, Organizational Structure, Output Control and Behavior Control, Expectancy Theory, Needs Theory, Equity Theory, Trait and Behavior Models of leadership, Situational Leadership, Managing Organizational Change, Managing Groups and Teams, Group Dynamics, Recruitment and Selection of Employees, Communication and Information, Management Information Systems, Operations Management, And other factors.
PART 3 – Recommendations: minimum of one page, single-spaced, Verdana 12 point font.
The Recommendations section should provide a comprehensive identification of the selected single best solution and explain why it is perceived to be the best solution. It also includes a complete implementation plan which thoroughly describes the courses of action and order of sequence for their adoption by all levels of management.